Wangaratta and Surrounds! Ensure a healthy dream property that is worth the investment!
Do you want to live in your dream house without any unnecessary stress? Independent property inspection is surely the answer to get rid of any minor or major risks hiding in your property.
Why is it necessary to have independent property inspections?
Independent property inspections are a thorough visual inspection of a property, carried out by fully trained professionals who evaluate buildings and the other components. It is designed to provide you with all types of information with full details to make an informed decision about your potential purchase. There will be a clear knowledge of all types of minor and major damages involved with the property. Immediate maintenance cost will be much lower than sky-rocketed expense after any accident in the house.
Lifetime large investments cannot be done without conducting proper research about the property. The inspectors can help you to make a decision based on the current budget, future time and money. An independent property inspector will observe issues which you won’t notice for a reasonable fee.
10 important questions to ask yourself before investing in a house
- Will the windows require to be repaired or replaced?
- What is the location of different types of trees around the house?
- Are there any risk factors involved with the trees?
- Are there any pests around the house?
- What is the age of the house?
- What are the types of woods used in the house?
- Is there any unusual smell anywhere in the house?
- Is the ground slope towards the house or not?
- Do the neighbours face any pest or tree or water problems in that area?
- How much are the power bills in the locality?
What are the different types of property inspections that a buyer can avail?
The value of any property comes from the house. Don’t take a risk of inspecting the house all by yourself. Contact the professional team who will give a detailed report on different types of faults.
The inspector will examine the entire property including-
- Internal/External structure
- Pest/ Termite
- Heating/ Air conditioning
4 key points to look for during a property inspection:
- Location– The location of the house needs to be checked thoroughly for the positions of the different types of trees, water logging problems, the slope of the ground, and also how much pests affect the location
- Street Appeal– Observation of the street appeal is very important to look for where you can get an idea about the whereabouts and features of the street
- Construction– The construction of your house is crucial for inspection where some issues can be found out— brick or timber made, quality of the materials, the requirement of more maintenance, traditional or modern style
- Interior– Floors, walls, roofing, painting, level of damage by pests and any broken thing in the interior is very important to look for during an independent property inspection
6 exciting benefits you will receive from independent property inspections
- The extra sense of security– If the house is inspected by the professionals you will feel an extra sense of security and safe in your own house
- Inexpensive– Inspection is a lot affordable than the cost of the major damages in the future— repair, replacement and restoration
- Mental Peace– You will get peace of mind if you know that one of the largest investments in life is worth it and you are getting a safe and secure home for yourself
- Reduce red-signals– Minor damages can be repaired quickly so that the red signals can be reduced in the house and prevent any major damage to happen
- Forecast estimated future expenses– A budget can be made for planning the future expenses that will be spent in these types of damages
- Price negotiation– The price of the house can be negotiated if the total damage cost of the house can be known from ahead
Thinking about going through the independent property inspection of your future living space?
Contact North East Property Inspection Wangaratta and Surrounds for fully qualified, accredited and licensed workmanship for your property.
Our trained professionals are very familiar with the most common faults found in the homes of Wangaratta and surrounds and offer high-quality services to you effectively and efficiently without any dent or damage.
At North East Property Inspections, the independent inspector will inspect the whole property as well as the surroundings to identify any serious faults before your permanent settlement.
We have over 37 years of experience within the Wangaratta property market and we know exactly what, where and how to look for. We have one vision in mind— your home is also our home. We ensure you top-notch services with 100% guaranteed safety.
Types of inspection services available for your living space:
- Pre-purchase inspection
- Pre-sale inspection
- Pre-handover inspection
- Pre-auction inspection
- Pest and Termite inspection
- Combination of property and pest inspection
What do North East Property Inspections ensure you?
- Thorough check-up of the full property
- Pocket-friendly inspection cost
- Reliable service from the best eye
- Arrival on time and take time for inspection
- Submit a detailed inspection report
- Clarity on what we will do
- Patiently clear all your doubts regarding the property and report
- Provide full awareness and budget-friendly recommendations
- Dent and scratch-free inspection
- Full cleaning after the complete process